To define a specific phone number to be used as the default “Outbound Caller ID” per agent and specify different outbound caller ID settings from the account, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click the Admin section  at the top of the page.
- Select the Agents tab .
- Click on the agent name for whom you would like to configure the outbound caller ID .
- Under “OutboundCaller ID Settings” select “yes” next to “Override Account Settings”  and define the settings you want to apply for that agent.
- Besides choosing if the selection method should be Customized or Automated, you can define a specific phone number to be used as the “Outbound Caller ID” .
- Save your selection .
The number selected will be displayed as the agent's default outbound caller ID.
Troubleshooting tip: If an agent is not able to use a specific number as an outbound caller ID, this typically means that they do not have the appropriate ring groups associated with the number assigned to them. Check to ensure that the ring group associated with a number is also associated with the agent.