Setting up this integration is simple. No programming is required; just enter your BigCommerce account information and the integration process is complete.
Please follow these steps to activate the integration.
Get Your BigCommerce Credentials
Log in to your BigCommerce account and:
- On the left sidebar, click on 'Advanced Settings' .
- Select 'API Accounts' .
- Click on 'Create API Account' .
- Enter a 'Name' for the account (e.g. Talkdesk) .
- Configure the minimum permission set , as follows:
- Content: Read-Only
- Customers: Modify
- Orders: Modify
- Products: Read-Only
- Click 'Save' .
- A text file containing the credentials that you need to enter in Talkdesk should be automatically downloaded to your computer. Save it somewhere safe.
Activate the BigCommerce Integration in Talkdesk
Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and do the following:
- Click on the 'Admin' section  at the top of the page.
- Select the 'Integrations' tab  and click on the BigCommerce 'Connect' button .
Fill out the form with the BigCommerce credentials included in the text file:
- Complete the 'API Path' .
- Enter the 'Access Token' .
- Select the appropriate boxes to customize the configuration in order to synchronize contacts and interactions .
Once you complete these steps, click 'Save' , and that's it!
The Talkdesk and BigCommerce integration is now active and you can start adding your automations.