Integrating BigCommerce is a simple way to optimize how your agents work with Talkdesk. When enabled, agents can quickly see customers’ history and contact information to cater interactions for their specific needs. No programming is required; simply follow the steps below to activate the integration.
Get your BigCommerce Credentials
- Log in to your BigCommerce account and click Advanced Settings  on the left sidebar.
- Select API Accounts .
- Click on Create API Account .
- Enter a Name  for the account (e.g. Talkdesk).
- Configure the minimum permission set , as follows.
- Content: Read-Only
- Customers: Modify
- Orders: Modify
- Products: Read-Only
- Click Save .
- A text file containing the credentials that you need to enter in Talkdesk should be automatically downloaded to your computer. Save it somewhere safe.
Activate BigCommerce in Talkdesk
Note: If you are in Talkdesk Workspace, you can access the integration and all features described below by navigating to the Talkdesk Builder app. For more information, please refer to this article.
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and navigate to Admin  > Integrations .
- Note: Your role must contain the appropriate permissions to see these options. Learn more at Team Roles.
- Click Add New Integration . This will take you to the Available Integrations list.
- Locate BigCommerce in the integration list and click Add Integration . This will direct you to the integration configuration page.
- Configure the integration with the credentials provided in the file from step 6.
- Complete the API Path .
- Enter the Access Token .
- Select the appropriate boxes to customize the configuration in order to synchronize contacts and interactions.
Once you complete these steps, click Save , and that's it!
The Talkdesk and BigCommerce integration is now active and you can start adding your automations.