The setup is quick and easy and no programming is required. Just enter your Zendesk account information and the integration process is complete!
Follow these steps to activate the integration:
Get Your Zendesk Credentials
Login to your Zendesk account and follow the steps below to get an API key:
- Click the 'Admin' icon  on the left menu and then under 'Channels'  select 'API'  from the left side bar.
- In the 'Token Access' section make sure the token access option is enabled .
- Press the 'add new token' link .
- A pop-up message will show up asking you to enter a label for this API token. Type in a name and click 'Create' :
Your new API token will be created and displayed only once so you'll need to copy it somewhere safe before continuing.
Activate the Zendesk Integration in Talkdesk
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the 'Admin' section at the top of the page .
- Click the 'Integrations'  tab and then the Zendesk 'Connect' button .
Fill out the form with your Zendesk credentials:
- You will need to enter your Zendesk account subdomain .
- The email address used to generate the API token .
- The API token  that you copied from Zendesk.
- Select the appropriate boxes to customize the configuration in order to synchronize contacts, load interactions and choose the interaction types .
- Once you have completed these steps click 'Save' .
The Talkdesk and Zendesk integration is now activated! All information will be automatically synchronized between Talkdesk and Zendesk and you can start adding automations.