The setup is quick and easy and no programming is required. Just enter your Zendesk account information and the integration process is complete!
Follow these steps to activate the integration:
Get Your Zendesk Credentials
Login to your Zendesk account and follow the steps below to get an API key:
- Click the 'Admin' icon  on the left menu and then under 'Channels'  select 'API'  from the left sidebar.
- In the 'Token Access' section make sure the token access option is enabled .
- Press the plus (+) icon to add a new token .
- A new box will show up with the generated API Token .
- To remember what this API Token is used for, you can add a label in the 'API Token Description' field , such as “Talkdesk”:
Note: Your new API token will be created and displayed only once, so you need to copy and paste it somewhere safe before continuing.
- Press 'Save' to save the new API token .
Activate the Zendesk Integration in Talkdesk
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the 'Admin' section at the top of the page .
- Click the 'Integrations'  tab and then the Zendesk 'Connect' button .
Fill out the form with your Zendesk credentials:
- You will need to enter your Zendesk account subdomain .
- The email address used to generate the API token .
- The API token  that you copied from Zendesk.
- Select the appropriate boxes to customize the configuration in order to synchronize contacts, load interactions and choose the interaction types .
- Once you have completed these steps, click 'Save' at the bottom.
The Talkdesk and Zendesk integration is now activated! All information will be automatically synchronized between Talkdesk and Zendesk and you can start adding automations.