In Talkdesk Dialer™, a variety of available automations allows you to trigger integration actions based on specific events. For example, when an outbound call is “Connected to an Agent” or has the “Reach the max attempts without talking with one” status.
In the Integrations section, you can configure multiple events to be triggered when some behavior occurs and send it to your email, CRM, among others.
How to set up Automation in Talkdesk
To set up an automation, please follow these steps:
- Go to Builder , and choose Integrations .
- Click on Automation Tools .
- Click on Create automation  or Add your first automated task for Automation Tools.
- Name the automation .
- Select an event from the available ones and define an action. In this example, the event is “an outbound dialer call is ringing to an agent” and the action is “open URL” .
- Define if you want to apply filters to the events you are configuring. In some cases, the filters allow you to define when you want the automation to be executed.
To configure the action, you must select the trigger fields you want to send in the automation .
Using Available Automation Events
Below is a list of all the available Dialer events, and how you can take advantage of them.
|Event Name||Use case||Dialing mode|
|An outbound dialer call is connected||When your agent is connected to the record||All|
|An outbound record is updated||When a record status gets exhausted or when a record is connected to an agent||All|
|An outbound dialer record is added||When the record is added to a records list||All|
|An outbound dialer call ends||When a call has ended||All|
|An outbound dialer call is ringing to a customer||When a call is ringing to a customer, or when an agent selects “connect to call” (preview specific case)||All|
|An outbound dialer call is ringing to an agent||When an agent is presented with a record||Predictive and Predictive Studio|
|An outbound dialer call preview screen is shown to an agent||When an agent is presented with the preview screen||Preview|
|An outbound dialer call is skipped by the agent||