If you altered a default Role (Agent or Supervisor) before May 2nd, 2023, Talkdesk duplicated the role and reassigned the users to a newly duplicated role to ensure there is no impact on access rights.
On the account, duplicated roles will have the following appearance:
- “Supervisor (Copied by System)”.
- “Agent (Copied by System)”.
Note: Since these duplicated roles are editable, their names may have already been modified and no longer correspond to the naming used originally.
If you currently have the above-mentioned duplicated roles in your account, and you had the “Auto Install” feature enabled for the Workspace apps you use for the Agent and Supervisor default roles, then you’ll also need to provision the “Auto Install” feature for the duplicated roles.
To provision the “Auto Install” feature for the duplicated roles, please follow these steps:
- Click on the App Connect App .
- Click on the cogwheel of the application(s) in which the Auto Install feature is enabled .
- Select the default roles - "Agent (Copied by System)" and "Supervisor (Copied by System)" . Please note that if you do not wish to automatically install your applications for the Agent and Supervisor default roles, you will have to deselect these roles.
- Click on Save changes .
Note: The Auto Install feature will automatically install the application to users with the Roles you have selected.