The Outbound Live Agents per Campaign widget on Talkdesk Live™ leverages the Calls Data Model.
The Outbound Live Agents per Campaign widget displays a list of agents associated with an Outbound Dialer Campaign and the following pieces of information:
- The agent’s name.
- The agent's call originating campaign.
- The current status of the agent’s call.
- The time spent in the current status.
- Campaign’s Record list.
- The Record info.
- The record's dialing phone number.
- Dialing Mode.
- Is Callback.
The default name for this widget is “Outbound Live Agents per Campaign”, but you can change it to a custom name with up to 64 characters.
Because the Outbound Live Agents per Campaign is already broken down to its most granular view (each agent), there are no additional breakdown options.
The Outbound Live Agents per Campaign is a real-time view and the time span cannot be modified.
The default visualization for the Outbound Live Agents per Campaign is List. There are no other visualization options for this widget. You can sort the widget by ascending or descending order by:
- “Agent” .
- “Campaign” .
- “Status” .
- “Time in Status” .
- “Record list” .
- “Dialing mode”.
- “Callback” .
You can also search for a specific agent by clicking on the search icon  at the top of the widget.
All statuses presented are related to agents on ongoing campaign calls.
Definition of Status:
- “On call”: The call is in progress.
- “After call work”: The agent is performing after call work.
- “Wait for customer”: Call is waiting to be connected with the customer in preview calls.
- “Preview”: Ringing to agent in preview calls.
The Outbound Live Agents per Campaign widget doesn’t have thresholds.
You can filter the Outbound Live Agents per Campaign widget by status, Campaigns, or record list:
- The status filter is applicable to the agent’s current status.
- The Campaigns filter is applicable to the campaign from the initial call.
- The Record list filter is applicable to the records list that the record comes from.
- The Dialing Mode filter is used to see if the record's dialing phone number is predictive or preview.
See Configuring Talkdesk Live Widgets: Overview for important information about how widget filters are applied to metrics.