The ServiceNow integration for Talkdesk allows you to improve your ITSM and CSM efforts with our premier call center software. With the integration, you can unify the agent experience with a two-way sync for contacts and agents and ensure the data between your call center and service desks remain consistent and up-to-date.
Follow the instructions below to set up the integration.
Installing the application from ServiceNow
- First, ensure you have one of the compatible versions of ServiceNow:
- New York
- Next, go to our listing in the ServiceNow Store. Note: You’ll need credentials to your Service Now HI (Hosted IT Infrastructure Library) portal to proceed.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation of the Taskdesk app into your ServiceNow environment.
Enabling and configuring the integration
- To begin setting up the integration on Talkdesk, submit a request to email@example.com to reveal it on the “Integrations Manager” page. Please include your account’s domain in the request to expedite processing.
- Once complete, ServiceNow will be visible under Admin  > Integrations .
- Select ServiceNow .
- Click Configuration .
- Fill out the required fields  and check the boxes  next to features you wish to enable.
- See below for more information on how to populate required fields.
This is the full URL of your ServiceNow instance, including the trailing slack. It should look like https://your_subdomain.service-now.com/
Client ID and Client Secret
- To obtain these go into your ServiceNow environment.
- Navigate to System OAuth > Application Registry > Talkdesk.
- Your Client ID is displayed below the application’s name.
- Locate the message reading “This record is in the Talkdesk application, but Global is the current application. To edit this here.” and click on the word “here” at the end of that sentence.
- Click the lock icon next to the Client Secret field to copy that value.
Username and Password
These values correspond with the username and password of the ServiceNow user you wish you to use for authentication.
Once the form is complete, click Save .
Note: To use pop call module and other additional ServiceNow features, we recommend you also install the following ServiceNow plugin: Service Desk Call.