With Talkdesk Live™ in ServiceNow, you can monitor your contact center’s queue performance and agent contact handling in real-time using configurable and filterable widgets and without having to switch from ServiceNow.
- To learn more about Talkdesk Live, read this article.
- If you are looking for historical contact center data, please check the Talkdesk Activities in ServiceNow article.
To make the “Talkdesk Live in ServiceNow” feature available, you’re required to have:
- The Talkdesk ServiceNow Connector 2.14.0 version (or newer) installed in the ServiceNow instance.
- The Talkdesk Admin role in ServiceNow.
- Access to Talkdesk Live in Talkdesk.
Accessing Talkdesk Live
To access Talkdesk Live in ServiceNow, please follow these steps:
- Select the Talkdesk Live subsection under the “Talkdesk” section in the Filter Navigator in ServiceNow .
Note: If you aren’t logged in to the CTI yet, the login screen will be presented, and you must log in using your Talkdesk credentials.
Customizing Talkdesk Live
Through this feature, you have all the Talkdesk Live capabilities available through ServiceNow, like creating, viewing, filtering, and customizing widgets and dashboards.
To learn more about how to customize Talkdesk Live and its capabilities, please check these knowledge base articles.