Streamlined interface to configure rules-based proactive outbound messaging at scale. The Automated Notifications application allows you to create, edit, delete, and configure messages in a self-service way.
Note: To begin using Automation Notifications, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
The set-up of several automated notifications based on events, allows you to proactively communicate every time an event is triggered, without needing an agent to be involved.
Above, you can find some examples of events and Automated Notifications (AN):
- Event: appointment.
- AN: appointment confirmation request, appointment reminders, pre-appointment instructions.
- Event: payment.
- AN: payment reminders, payment confirmation.
- Event: festival.
- AN: ticket confirmation, festival day reminder, a message informing changes in the lineup.
Accessing Automated Notifications
Once “Automated notifications” are enabled in your account, you will have access to this application inside the Admin application.
The first step is to have a studio flow created to associate with your first Automated Notification.
Note: You can find more information here:
- Healthcare Studio Component: Send SMS.
- Healthcare Studio Component: Send SMS Notification with Reply.
Creating an Automated Notification
To create a new Automated Notification, click on the Create automated notifications button , and fill in the following mandatory fields:
- “Name” : This is the title of the message which will be visible to the recipients (e.g., an appointment reminder).
- “Studio flow” : Contains the content of the messages to be sent.
- “Event” : Only one event should be selected here. Note: The creation of this event needs to be requested by Professional Services or Support team.
- “Send” : Choose to send the message either on the event date, before or after the event.
- “Repeats” : Choose to send the message with a certain frequency, and if so, also decide when to stop sending it.
- “Preferences” : Define the most suitable time and weekdays to send the notifications.
After all the mandatory fields are populated, click Save  and go back to the “Automated notifications” page. Here, you will see a list of the automated notifications you have created.
When opening the page you will have access to the names you gave, the associated Talkdesk Studio™ flows, the time to send the notifications, know if there is a recurrence set, and the event the notification is associated with.
Editing and Deleting Automated Notifications
You can also edit  and/or delete  each automated notification created. To do so, click on the corresponding icon, displayed next to each notification.