Talkdesk Workspace Designer™ is a low-code and no-code development tool that allows organizations to build, expand, and customize the ideal interface for every role in the contact center with less Information Technology (IT) and engineering effort.
Optimize productivity and customer experiences by designing User Interfaces (UI) through no-code elements (e.g., checkboxes or input fields), or with low-code for maximum flexibility.
Quickly customize the user’s contact center experience and ensure users have relevant information by:
- Building cards configured through interactive interfaces and forms to automatically present relevant information to the user based on Talkdesk Connections™ executions or user inputs.
- Create an app-like customized layout by grouping cards built by you or Talkdesk and reorder and resize them to your liking.
- Render your custom apps in the several available Talkdesk Workspace™ extension points based on custom business-logic rules.
Workspace Designer is composed of three key elements:
Cards: A card is an automation that can be configured to build interactive interfaces and forms to present relevant information to the user: automatically, based on Talkdesk Connections executions or user inputs. See more information here.
Panels: A panel is a group of cards with an app-like customized layout. The cards can be built by you or system cards available through the card library. See more information here.
Canvas: These are Talkdesk Workspace™ extension points to render panels, based on custom business-logic rules. Through automations, you can define which panel is rendered for every specific use case. They are installed-like apps and, as extension points, can be a section of an app, a tab, a secondary area app, or a typical Workspace app, among others. See more information here.
- To get more detailed information on Talkdesk Workspace Designer, please follow this link.
- For a demo showing how to use Talkdesk Workspace Designer, please follow this link.
- To know about the necessary prerequisites to install and begin using Talkdesk Workspace Designer, please follow this link.