Talkdesk Workspace Designer™ is a low-code and no-code development tool that allows organizations to build, expand, and customize the ideal interface for every role in the contact center with less Information Technology (IT) and engineering effort.
Optimize productivity and customer experiences by designing User Interfaces (UI) through no-code elements (e.g., checkboxes or input fields), or with low-code for maximum flexibility.
Quickly customize the user’s contact center experience and ensure users have relevant information by:
- Building cards configured through interactive interfaces and forms to automatically present relevant information to the user based on Talkdesk Connections™ executions or user inputs.
- Create an app-like customized layout by grouping cards built by you or Talkdesk and reorder and resize them to your liking.
- Render your custom apps in the several available Talkdesk Workspace™ extension points based on custom business-logic rules.
Workspace Designer is composed of three key elements:
Cards: A card is an automation that can be configured to build interactive interfaces and forms to present relevant information to the user: automatically, based on Talkdesk Connections executions or user inputs.
Panels: A panel is a group of cards with an app-like customized layout. The cards can be built by you or system cards available through the card library.
Canvas: These are Talkdesk Workspace™ extension points to render panels, based on custom business-logic rules. Through automations, you can define which panel is rendered for every specific use case. They are installed-like apps and, as extension points, can be a section of an app, a tab, a secondary area app, or a typical Workspace app, among others.
To begin using Talkdesk Workspace Designer™, you need to install the Workspace Designer application (app) in Workspace.
To be able to render the cards in each specific Canvas, it is necessary also to have available the corresponding apps:
- For the Conversation app canvas:
- Conversations app
- Canvas Conversation Tab (click here to know how to install).
- For the Secondary app canvas:
- Canvas Secondary Area (click here to know how to install).
- For the Cards app canvas:
- Canvas Cards App (click here to know how to install).