With automated tasks, your agents can stay busy handling calls and avoid manually updating two systems. You can automatically log calls in Outreach as your agents receive and make calls in Talkdesk.
To configure an automated task, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Navigate to Admin > Integrations.
- Click on Talkdesk Outreach Connector
- Click Create Automation . This will take you to the automation configuration page.
- Customize the automated task according to your needs.
- Once finished, click Save at the bottom of the page.
Creating a Call Log from an Outbound Call
This example will show how to automate Call Logging in Outreach after an Outbound call ends in Talkdesk.
Name your automation in "Automation name"  and use the dropdown menus under "Configure the automation"  to configure a statement like “In Talkdesk when an outbound call ends then Log a Call".
Note: You can select "Yes" under "Filter the event" to fire this automation only when certain conditions are met. See our full documentation on Automated Tasks Filters for more information.
In the "Configure the action" section, you can customize the call’s direction and outcome that Talkdesk sends to Outreach.
Once the configuration is complete, click Save at the top of the page to activate the automated task. You can disable and re-enable this automated task at any time by switching the "Enabled" toggle.
If you have any questions or would like any assistance, please submit a request to Talkdesk.