Salesforce Quick Campaign is a part of the Talkdesk Dialer for Salesforce™ product. It allows you to manually select records from a Salesforce list view and dial down those records using the preview or power dialing modes.
Setting up a Quick Campaign
Adding the Quick Campaign button to Salesforce list views
To set up a Quick Campaign, make sure you have already enabled Talkdesk Dialer for Salesforce in your Talkdesk account. Then follow the steps below:
- Go to Setup and select Object Manager .
- Search for a supported standard Salesforce object or one of your custom objects configured to be used in the dialer, which you would like to dial records from. In the above example, we selected Contact.
- In Contact, go to List View Button Layout .
- Go to the settings menu on the right side of the screen and click Edit  in the list view.
- In the “Custom Buttons” section , add the “Quick Campaign” button .
- Repeat these steps for every Salesforce standard or custom object you want to be able to dial from using Quick Campaign.
Configuring Permissions to use Quick Campaign
By clicking the Quick Campaign button, you are creating and starting a Talkdesk campaign. Therefore, before using Quick Campaign, you must have permission to create campaigns.
To assign campaign permissions, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Talkdesk Lightning app and select Talkdesk Admin .
- Click on the Dialer  tab.
- Go to “Campaign Permissions”. Under “Campaign creation permissions”, choose who should be able to create campaigns .
Note: To use the Quick Campaign button, the user needs permission to create campaigns, but the permission to edit campaigns is not required. If you do not have editing permission, you will only be able to edit campaigns you created.
Using Quick Campaign
To start using Quick Campaign, make sure you have completed the setting up stage above.
Then, when you go to a Salesforce list view of a standard object, you will be able to create a Quick Campaign by following these steps:
- Select a set of records from the list view of your choice .
Note: Due to Salesforce limitations, you cannot select more than 200 records at once from a list view.
- Choose the Quick Campaign button  on the drop-down menu.
- Configure the dialing mode options according to your preferences .
- If you want the dialer to remember your options (for this browser) for the next Quick Campaigns, you can check the “Remember my choice” option .
Tip: If you check ”Remember my choice”, the next time you start creating a Quick Campaign, your dialing mode options will be pre-filled.
- Click on Start .
- You will be redirected to the Talkdesk campaign page, where you can start dialing by clicking the button Start Dialing .
Quick Campaigns will follow the same dialing and editing logic as any other Talkdesk Campaign. To learn more about how to edit a campaign or how to pause and resume a dialing campaign, please refer to the article Using Talkdesk Dialer for Salesforce.
- Every time you click the Quick Campaign button, a new Dialing list and a Talkdesk campaign are created using the records you selected.
- The name of the Talkdesk Campaign will be automatically generated following the structure: name of agent + Quick Campaign + date of creation + time of creation.
- The start date for the campaign will be set to the date in which the campaign is created, and the end date will be set to one month later. These dates, as well as the campaign name, can be altered by editing the campaign.
- Talkdesk campaigns can be edited by any user with permission to edit campaigns, as well as the user who created the campaign.
- Talkdesk campaigns can be paused and resumed later on.
To learn more about this product, read the article Setting Up Talkdesk Dialer for Salesforce.