With the “Search” feature in Talkdesk Interaction Analytics ™, you can look for familiar keywords, apply filters and analyze trends over time. When you are all set, create a saved “Search” and re-use query parameters, to save you precious time at a later stage.
When accessing “Search”, you will see the following data:
- The keywords search bar, where you can look for a specific word or expression . Note: You can perform a search without defining any keywords, or by only applying the filters you may wish to use. Then, hit the Search button and all the utterances that meet the applied filtering conditions will be displayed.
- You have different criteria when searching across multiple keywords :
- And: Defines that all keywords must be found within the same transcription.
- Or: Defines that any of the keywords can be found on any transcription.
- Use the Search button  to start searching.
- “Default view” : Displays the search results with their respective metadata.
- “Trend view” : Analyzes keyword trends over time.
- Click on Saved to see the list of previously saved searches .
- Choose Export  to save data.
- Choose the Filters  available that are applicable to a given search.
To apply one or several filters to a transcription, please follow the steps below :
- Define the timeframe , i.e. the time range that should be used to perform the search.
- Filter the results based on the Agents  that participated in the call.
- Select one or more Ring groups  to search in interactions that have been answered by an agent that belongs to a specific ring group (or several).
- Choose if it should be searched by All, the Agent, or the Contact .
- Filter your searches by the Intents  matched with any of the utterances.
After clicking on the “Trend view” icon , you can see the following detailed information:
- “Trend view” title : The searched keywords will be shown here (can be more than one).
- Trend line : Represents the number of mentions to the keyword over time.
- View controls :
- Zoom in.
- Zoom out.
- Selection zoom (click and drag to select section).
- Panning (drag left and right to change period).
- Reset zoom.
After a “Search” is made, you will see the following data displayed on the screen:
- Transcription  where the search result has been found. Note: The utterances that correspond to the same interaction appear grouped in a single "result card".
- Interaction channel .
- Agent’s name .
- Interaction ID  (click on it to copy).
- Interaction start date .
- Overall contact sentiment .
- Play utterance-level audio snippet button  to hear the transcription and identify the cause of customer issues. The entire interaction transcription that you can access by selecting View transcription .
Note: You can click on the Save search option , which allows you to re-use your query in the future.
After selecting an audio file, you can see the following:
- The transcription  that was visible in the search results, automatically presented when you open the transcription card via an auto-scroll capability.
- Sentiment annotation  related to each sentence in the transcription card.
- Overall contact sentiment  for the entire interaction.
- Quick-search input box  that allows you to quickly search for keywords inside the interaction.
- Play or pause  the full audio recording, skip back or jump forward 30 seconds , and/or speed rate .
- Navigate from Interaction Analytics into Quality Management Assist, for quality management analysis of a particular interaction and agent, by clicking on the Evaluate interaction link  present at the bottom of the Transcription Card. Note: The link to QM (Assist) will only be visible for accounts that have the Quality Management application installed.
- Download the full audio recording  of an interaction by accessing the Transcription Card for a given interaction, where you can download the audio recording to your computer as an MP3 file.
Saving a search
To keep a specific search on Interaction Analytics, follow these steps:
- Click on the Save search button.
- Write a name for the search .
- Click Save .
Note: To undo the saving process, select Cancel .
Loading a saved search
1. Click on Saved  to open the list of saved searches.
2. The list of “Saved Searches”  will appear. Select one to run immediately (including any filters associated with it).
Updating a saved search
Whenever you do any changes to a saved search (either by changing the filters or by adding/removing keywords), you can update it to include the latest changes, as per the example below:
- The updated keywords  (the keyword “Hi” was added).
- The outcome of the search that was loaded  (the “*” symbol signals that there are unsaved changes to the saved search).
- Click on Update search to save the changes.
Dismissing and deleting a saved search
When you run a saved search, you can “Dismiss” or “Delete” it:
- Click on the More Options button . A drop-down will appear:
- Select Dismiss  to keep the search and filters in place, except for the link to the “Saved” search.
- Choose Delete  to erase the loaded saved search.
For additional support, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.