Talkdesk Guardian™ is automatically installed in your account. However, depending on the account's status, it may take some time for the app to start showing.
You can access the app by:
1. Selecting My Apps .
2. Clicking on Guardian .
- All users included in the top default “Administrator” role will have access to Guardian under My Apps.
- Every Talkdesk customer, independently of the edition they're on, is entitled to Guardian.
If you would like to know more about downloading and managing apps in your Talkdesk account, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
Managing Talkdesk Guardian
Users in the Admin role have access to Guardian by default, and are able to assign users (who need access to Guardian) to custom roles, and assign them permissions to the app.
To grant Guardian-related permissions, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Talkdesk account and select Admin .
2. Click on Roles .
3. Select the settings icon  to grant permissions to a member of your team, and choose the Edit permissions option.
4. On the new window, scroll down until the “Guardian” tab , and open the drop-down menu .
5. Tick on the actions  you want to provide access to.
6. When you’re done, scroll up and select Save .