Talkdesk’s integrations allow you to streamline your team’s workflows with the help of automations. These workflows may change as your organization grows and you may find the need to review the list of automations (“Automated Tasks List”), as some of them may no longer be optimized for your use of Talkdesk.
The goal of this article is to instruct you how to disable, enable, and delete automations.
To learn how to configure a specific integration and create new automations, please visit the Integrations section.
Disabling and Enabling Automations
To disable or enable existing automations, you must first navigate to the Automated Tasks list for a specific integration.
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on Admin .
- Select the Integrations  tab.
- Choose one of the already-configured integrations. For this example, we’ll use Email Notifier .
- Next to an automation, click the gear icon.
- Click Edit . This will take you to the automation’s edit page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the edit page and locate the automation’s toggle button . You can click the switch to ON or OFF to enable or disable the automation, respectively.
- Once the toggle button is set to the desired position, click Save .
This will apply any changes made to the page and return you to the Automated Tasks list where you will see the automation’s updated status.
Talkdesk also allows you to delete automations outright rather than disable them. This operation disables the automation and removes it from the Automated Task list.
Warning: It is not possible to restore deleted automations. We strongly recommend disabling automations first to gauge whether any changes cause unexpected behavior. If you delete an automation by accident, you need to set it up again.
To delete an automation in its entirety, follow these steps from the the Automated Tasks list.
- Next to the automation you want to delete, click the gear icon.
- Click Delete .
- Click OK .
The Automated Tasks lists will refresh and the automation will be deleted.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Talkdesk support at email@example.com.