The Talkdesk Conversations Mobile App is a native application for Smartphones and tablets, designed to be on the cutting edge of the Talkdesk Agent Experience, empowering your agents to engage with customers, anytime and anywhere. The application is available on Apple Store and Google Play.
Conversations Mobile App is available on select plans. If you wish to get more information, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or Talkdesk Support.
You can easily switch it on and off for the whole account in Admin > Preferences. Read below to learn more.
Managing Access to the Conversations Mobile App
To customize the access to the Conversations Mobile App, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Talkdesk account and go to Admin .
2. Click on Preferences .
3. Scroll down to the “Conversations Mobile App” section .
4. Switch the toggle to the right (on)  to “Enable the Conversations Mobile App”.
After enabling access to the mobile app at an account level, you can limit access to a group of agents. This access can be granted/removed individually or in bulk.
To perform this action individually, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the Agents  tab and select the agent whose access permissions you want to edit.
2. Scroll down until you see the “Allow the Conversations Mobile App” section .
3. Tick “Yes” to grant access or “No” to remove it .
If you want to edit the access of multiple agents, on the Agents page, do the following:
1. Select the agents  whose access you want to review.
2. Click on the drop-down arrow  in the “Actions” menu.
3. Select Conversations Mobile App .
4. On the pop-up window that will appear, select “Yes” to confirm and give access to the selected agents. Alternatively, click “No” to remove the access .
5. When you’re done, choose Save .
Note: When agents without permission try to access Talkdesk through the Conversations Mobile App they will be informed to contact Talkdesk Support.
Using the Conversations Mobile App is simple, intuitive, and most of the features work similarly whether you’re using Android or iOS. Agents are empowered with ultimate technology features such as Siri or Apple Watch and have a hands-free experience to all resources, including not missing calls wherever they are.
Logging in via a Talkdesk ID allows you to authenticate using the Talkdesk ID suite, including the ability to log in with Single Sign-On (SSO) tools.
The call history is the landing page that you see after logging in. Here you can track your activity and redial any previously handled contacts. It’s also through the call history page that you can open the keypad and the agent settings page.
When using the Conversations Mobile App, you can change your status as needed, relying on the real-time status management system that controls your availability and synchronizes it across all systems.
Make outbound calls from the keypad: simply type the number, copy/paste, or click-to-dial. Regardless of the option that you choose, your business number will be used, ensuring all calls and reporting are centralized.
When you make and receive calls using the Conversations Mobile App you will be presented with a simple interface that includes all the necessary call controls: speaker mode, dialer, mute, hold and disconnect, along with the relevant contact information.
Whilst on an ongoing call, select existing contacts from Talkdesk’s database or create new contacts so that your calls are correctly assigned and categorized.
At the end of each call, you’ll be able to fill out the corresponding disposition and add call notes, triggering all the relevant automation.
The Conversations Mobile App is fully compatible with the newest Talkdesk products: Studio, Live, Explore, and Disposition Sets.
Check the Conversations Mobile App guides here.
- To know the app version you are using, check the “My Account” screen, at the bottom of the screen, under the Talkdesk icon.
- Your device's time settings should match your local time to help prevent errors.