SAML SSO can be enabled by Admins by selecting SAML as the default Single Sign-on provider for their account.
Talkdesk supports the integration with Auth0 as a SAML SSO provider. This document details the configuration steps required to configure the communication between these two services.
- Go to Applications and click on the New Application button:
- Give a name to the application (e.g. Talkdesk). Then, select Native App and click on Create.
- Select the Addons tab and click on the SAML2 widget.
- Add the Application Callback URL for your account and Talkdesk region as shown in the examples below and configure the JSON settings as follows:
This step is required and allows Auth0 to send to Talkdesk the email address as the NameID of the SAML response.
- Scroll down and click Save.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Scroll down and click on 'Show Advanced Settings'. Select the 'Endpoints' tab:
- Scroll down to SAML to check the endpoints available. Copy the SAML Metadata URL and save it somewhere safe (you will need to add this URL in Talkdesk).
In order to configure Auth0 as the Identity Provider, login into your Talkdesk account and navigate to Admin Preferences. Add the Metadata URL, which was copied in step 8, to the Single Sign-On Provider section and save it: