SAML SSO can be enabled by Admins by selecting the default Single Sign-on provider for their account as 'SAML':
Talkdesk supports the integration with Microsoft Azure Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) as a SAML SSO provider. This document details the configuration steps required to configure the communication between these two services.
Note: These instructions are based on Windows 2012 R2.
Microsoft Azure ADFS
1. Select 'Azure Active Directory' from the menu on the left:
- Select 'Enterprise applications':
- Click on 'New Application':
- Click on ‘Non-gallery application', and then give a name to your application:
- Select 'Users and groups':
- Click on 'Add user':
- Select your user and click 'Assign':
- Select 'Single Sign-on' (on the left) and click on the SAML widget:
- Configure the Identifier and Reply URL with your Talkdesk account URL, followed by “/login/saml/sso”. For example: https://myaccountname.mytalkdesk.com/login/saml/sso
- Copy the App Federation Metadata Url and save it somewhere safe (you will need to add this URL in Talkdesk):
In order to configure Microsoft Azure ADFS as the Identity Provider, login into your Talkdesk account and navigate to Admin Preferences. Add the Metadata URL, which was copied in step 10, to the Single Sign-On Provider section and save it: