SAML SSO can be enabled by Admins by selecting the default Single Sign-on provider for their account as 'SAML':
Talkdesk supports the integration with Centrify as a SAML SSO provider. This document details the configuration steps required to configure the communication between these two services.
1. Click Add Web Apps:
2. Select the Custom tab. Search for SAML and click Add:
3. Click Yes:
4. Click on the new App:
5. Change its name:
6. Click on the Trust left menu option.
7. Copy the metadata URL and save it for later Talkdesk configuration:
8. Scroll down until Service Provider Configuration is shown and click Manual Configuration. Change the values as below using your account name instead:
9. Select on the left menu the option SAML Response. Scroll down to the Custom Logic section and add the line below:
Note that this configuration is required in order for Centrify to send the email address to Talkdesk as the NameID of the SAML response:
10. Select the Permissions menu option on the left and click Add:
11. Search for a User and click Add:
12. After adding the user, click Save and your application status should change to deployed:
In order to configure the Centrify as the Identity Provider, log into your talkdesk account and navigate to Admin Preferences. Add the Metadata URL, that was copied in step 6, to the Single Sign-On Provider section and save it: