As an admin, you can configure several metrics for your account as a whole or on a per number basis.
To configure the Metrics Settings for your account follow these steps:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the "Admin" tab at the top of the page .
- Select the "Preferences" tab .
- Scroll down to ‘Metrics Settings’ .
You can then:
- Configure your Service Level Threshold : Follow the instructions here to learn more.
- Filter Short Abandoned Calls : Follow the instructions here to learn more.
- Define a Report Files Retention Period : Here you can specify for how long your historical report files listed under the Scheduled reports tab should be available for viewing and downloading. Report files older than the number of days you type here will be periodically removed. If no value is set, then files are kept forever.
- Define a Reporting Data Retention Period : Although no longer accessible for viewing and downloading under Reporting, scheduled report files and call reports, data can still be generated, unless you stipulate otherwise here. Report Data older than the number of days you type in here will be periodically removed. If the value is ‘1’, data will be automatically deleted every day, and if no value is set then it will be kept forever.