As an admin, you can configure several metrics for your account as a whole or on a per number basis.
To configure the Metrics Settings for your account follow these steps:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the Admin tab at the top of the page .
- Select the Preferences tab .
- Scroll down to Metrics Settings .
You can then:
- Configure your Service Level Threshold .
- Filter Short Abandoned Calls .
- Define a Report Files Retention Period : Here you can specify for how long your historical report files (which you can retrieve from the emails you receive with your exports) should be available for visualization and download. Report files older than the number of days you type here will be periodically removed. If no value is set, then files are kept forever. If the value is 0, the files will be automatically deleted every day.
- Define a Reporting Data Retention Period : Even if your reporting data is no longer accessible through the reports available in the Reporting section, that data can be retained, unless you stipulate otherwise. The reporting data older than the number of days you type in here will be periodically removed. If the value is ‘1’ (minimum value), your data will be automatically deleted every day; if no value is set, the data will be kept forever.
Click Save when you’re done .