This document aims to provide guidance for the most frequently asked questions about the Verint WFM connector. If your specific question is not reflected here or your doubt still persists, please contact Talkdesk Support.
What is Talkdesk Verint WFM Connector?
The Talkdesk Verint WFM Connector optimizes new ways to integrate Talkdesk with Verint WFM intuitively, allowing quick and efficient setups between Talkdesk and Verint.
Which capabilities are available in Talkdesk Verint WFM Connector?
The Talkdesk Verint WFM Connector has available five capabilities that can be enabled independently. Here are the capabilities and data sent through the connector:
- Voice Interaction History Sync - Sends queue-level, voice interaction data for intraday management and forecasting. Provided data: Volume; Volume Handled; AHT; Service Level; ASA; Abandons; Occupancy; Staffing.
- Digital Interaction History Sync - Sends queue-level, digital interaction data for intraday management and forecasting. Provided Data: Volume; Volume Handled; AHT; Service Level; ASA; Abandons; Occupancy; Staffing.
- Audio Transfer - Sends call recordings for Quality Management. Provided Data: mp3 files with audio recordings of the agent interactions.
- Agent Performance Reporting - Sends Agent performance data for scorecarding. Provided Data: Staff Time; Idle Time; Talk Time; Hold Time; Answered calls; AWC Time; Not-ready Time; Total calls; Abandoned calls.
- Real-Time Agent Status Sync: Sends real-time Agent status changes for adherence and monitoring. Provided Data: Base Status; Custom Status; Timestamp.
Is it possible to do real-time call streaming to Verint using Talkdesk Verint WFM Connector?
The Talkdesk Verint WFM Connector does not support real-time streaming, however, you can extend the connector capabilities for this specific need using Conversations orchestrator.
Where can I get the Talkdesk Verint WFM Connector?
This product requires additional licensing. Please reach out to us.
Is it possible to have the Talkdesk Verint WFM Connector in an On-Prem Verint instance?
Yes, this type of implementation means the customer will need to make sure that Talkdesk systems can reach your servers. This includes all servers required on the Verint side that need to be available (FTP for Agent Performance Reporting or Kafka server for Real-Time Agent Status Sync, for example).
I’m using the Talkdesk Verint WFM Connector to perform Voice and/or Digital Interaction History Sync where queues are part of the mapping definition. How can I remove or add a new ring group to queue mapping?
Currently, there is no self-service manner to achieve this. In order to remove, edit, or add a mapping into your Interaction history sync routes (Voice or Digital) you will need to reach our support team. In case you are adding or editing a ring group/queue mapping, as preliminary work to this change, please make sure that the data source groups are already created in the correspondent Verint dataset. Only then you can make a change request to the Talkdesk Support team.