We provide a network test to assess the quality of your connection. This assesses the quality of your connection based on 5 different criteria, and goes much farther compared to online speedtests.
This test typically takes a few minutes to run, so the results are a snapshot of a point in time. We therefore ask you to run the test at least 3 times, at different times of the day. Network conditions can vary and it is possible you may get a pass sometimes and failures at other times.
How to run a network quality test:
1. Choose one of our simple network tests corresponding to the number of users you have online simultaneously. Please run it using Internet Explorer or Safari (as Java is required and will not run in Chrome or recent versions of Firefox) and select the Verbose mode. To ensure the conditions are typical, please also run it during office hours, when there are other people using the network.
2. The test will take a few minutes to run.
3. Once it is complete (100%), please click the 'Tag Results' button. Enter your Name, Email, Talkdesk subdomain and a ticket reference number if you have one:
4. Click 'Submit' to save your tag.
5. Next, click on 'Email Results' and enter 'email@example.com'
6. Click 'Send Email'
7. Run the test again at two other times of day and send over all results.
8. Repeat the network tests from each office or home location where you have agents making calls.
Once we receive your results, we will review.
We also have a guide on how to interpret test results.