Talkdesk uses a third-party intermediary to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on Talkdesk’s behalf. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and debit cards.
At the end of a free trial your account will be shut off. Your credit card will not be charged.
In order to add new or change your Credit Card information please follow these steps:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click the "Admin" section at the top of the page .
- Select the "Billing" tab .
- Click Add Credit Card or Update Credit Card Information .
- Add or update your Credit Card information and click "Save" .
Talkdesk will send notifications and emit low credit warnings every time the account credits drop below 15%, 10%, and 5% of your expected credit usage per month (calculated from your credit commit). For external payment customers (e.g., invoice), the warning will be emitted when credits go into the negative (i.e., overdraft) beyond 85%, 90%, and 95% of your expected credit usage per month.