Talkdesk’s Infusionsoft integration allows you to connect your call center and CRM applications for more effective agents and satisfied customers. By using automated workflows, you can ensure your agents stay busy handling calls without having to update two systems with redundant information.
You can create the following rules (and more) to streamline interactions and enhance the selling process:
- When a new contact is created in Talkdesk, create a contact in Infusionsoft.
- When a contact is updated in Talkdesk, update the contact in Infusionsoft.
- When a call disposition is set, add a tag in Infusionsoft.
- When an outbound call ends, create a note in Infusionsoft.
To configure an automated task, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an administrator.
- Navigate to Admin  > Integrations .
- Select Infusionsoft .
- Click Add New Automated Task or Add your first automated task for Infusionsoft  if you don’t have any yet. This will take you to the automation configuration page.
- Customize the automated task according to your needs.
- Once finished, click Save at the bottom of the page.
Example: Creating a contact when an outbound call starts
Let’s walk through creating an automated task to make contacts from outbound calls.
In section 1, “Choose a Talkdesk event and an action”, use the dropdown menus to configure a statement like “When an outbound call starts  in Talkdesk, then create a contact  in Infusionsoft."
If desired, you can click Add filter in section 2, “Define event”, to fire this automation only when certain conditions are met.
See our full documentation on Automated Tasks Filters for more information.
In section 3, “Define action”, you can customize the details Talkdesk sends to Infusionsoft by dragging the relevant fields into the text boxes. For more information, read the article Automated Tasks Fields.
You can customize these fields according to your preferences, however, please note the First Name , Last Name , and Email  fields are required for this automation.
Once the configuration is complete, click Save at the bottom of the page to activate the automated task. You can disable and re-enable this automated task at any time by switching the toggle ‘OFF’ / ‘ON’.
If you have any questions or would like any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.