Note: Infusionsoft is now called Infusionsoft by Keap.
To activate the Talkdesk and Infusionsoft integration, you will first need to generate an API Key in your Infusionsoft account.
1. Log in to your Infusionsoft account and select Settings .
2. Click on API settings .
3. Enter an API Passphrase  of your preference.
Important: The API Passphrase is a password that will be used to generate your API key. Make sure to save it somewhere safe, in case you need to generate your API key again.
4. Click on Save  to generate the API key.
5. Copy the key  and paste it somewhere safe.
Now that you have your API Key, you will need to activate your Infusionsoft integration in Talkdesk.
6. Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and click on Admin .
7. Select the Integrations  tab.
8. Click on Add New Integration .
9. Navigate to the Infusionsoft integration and click on Add Integration .
You will now have to fill out the form with your Infusionsoft details.
10. Enter your subdomain in the “Account name” field .
11. Paste the API Key  that you copied from Infusionsoft.
12. Select the appropriate boxes  to synchronize contacts, interactions and conversation history.
13. Click on Save .
The Talkdesk and Infusionsoft integration is now complete. You can start adding your automations.