Talkdesk allows agents to add people who don't use Talkdesk to the call and transfer callers to their favorite business contacts with one click using a Hotlist.
To accomplish this, Talkdesk admins simply compile a Hotlist of External Favorite Phone Numbers.
Once the Hotlist is compiled, agents can select the desired external phone number from the dropdown Hotlist menu that will appear after selecting the Transfer button or 'Add Guest' while on a call.
To compile your Hotlist of External Favorite Phone Numbers in Talkdesk, please follow these instructions:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the 'Admin' tab  at the top of the page.
- Click on the 'Preferences' tab .
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'External Favorites' .
- Type in the name and phone number of the contact you would like to add to your Hotlist .
- You can add as many phone numbers as you would like by clicking the 'Add Phone Number' link .
- Once you have finished, click 'Save' .
Talkdesk will store your favorite external phone numbers into a Hotlist.
The next time an agent is on a call, these numbers will be available for call transfers and conferencing, after selecting the Transfer button  or 'Add Guest'.
To view your Hotlist of External Favorite Phone Numbers, click on 'Call External Number'  and then select the star next to the number field .