Once you activate the Queue Callback feature, we recommend that you customize the message callers hear once they have requested a callback from the queue.
By default, after callers select the option for a callback from the queue, they will hear the message "Your place in the waiting queue has been reserved. The next available agent will call you back. Goodbye." To change this message to a customized message, follow the directions below.
An example of a common Queue Callback Message is "You have requested to have the next available agent call you back from the queue. You may now hang up and wait for our call. Goodbye."
To configure the Queue Callback Message, follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your Talkdesk account as an Admin.
2. Select the Admin section .
3. Click on the Numbers tab .
4. Click on the phone number for which you would like to configure the customized Queue Callback Message. Note: You will have to configure this for each phone number in your account.
5. Click on the Greetings tab .
6. Scroll down until you see Queue Callback Message  section.
7. Add a new message by following the steps below:
- Click the Add New Message  link, or select an already existing message from the dropdown list .
- Assign a name to your Queue Callback Message by typing it into the box next to "Message Name"  This will be the label applied to your Queue Callback Message in Talkdesk. Callers will not hear the message’s name.
- If you would like to type in a message to be converted to an audio message to play to callers, select Text to Speech  and type your message next to the box labeled "Message" .
- Alternatively, if you have a pre-recorded message that you would like to play to callers, select Upload File  and click on the “Choose File” button. Talkdesk currently supports MP3 and WAV file types. If you have a file saved in another format, you can convert your audio file to a format we support by using this tool.
- Save your new message .
8. Once you have finished, click Save at the bottom of the page .
Note: Repeat these steps for each required phone number in your account.