Freshdesk integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required: just enter your Freshdesk account information and the integration process is complete. Follow these steps to activate the integration
Get your Freshdesk API Key
To activate your Talkdesk and Freshdesk integration, you first need an API Key.
- Log in to your Freshdesk account.
- Select Profile settings  from the top drop-down menu.
- Copy the API Key that you can find under Your API Key .
Activate your Freshdesk Integration
Note: If you are in Talkdesk Workspace, you can access the integration and all features described below by navigating to the Talkdesk Builder app. For more information, please refer to this article.
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and navigate to Admin  > Integrations .
- Note: Your role must contain the appropriate permissions to see these options. Learn more at Team Roles.
- Click Add New Integration . This will take you to the Available Integrations list.
- Locate Freshdesk in the integrations list and click Add Integration . This will take you to the integration’s configuration page.
- Enter your Freshdesk subdomain in the Company Name  field.
- Paste the API Key  you copied from Freshdesk.
- Select the appropriate boxes to synchronize contacts, interactions and conversation history.
Once you have completed these steps, click Save  and that’s it!
The Talkdesk and Freshdesk integration is now complete and you can start adding your automations.