The Auto Recharge feature is only available to those clients who have a credit card as their preferred payment method. Once the credit card is loaded, you have the option of automatically recharging your account if the credits fall below a certain amount.
This feature is totally in your control - you can enable or disable the feature, select the amount of credits that will trigger an automatic recharge, and the value which will be recharged. We also recommend activating this feature to avoid the account being suspended.
To activate this feature, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the Admin section .
- Select the Billing tab .
- Click on Auto Recharge .
- Select the amount to add when automatically recharging .
- Select your desired minimum credit to trigger the automatic recharge .
- Enable the feature by changing the switch button to ON .
- Click Save to apply the settings .
Note: Please take into consideration that the platform used by our Billing system to process payments will automatically disable the Auto Recharge option after 3 failed attempts. If you repeatedly receive e-mails about failed recharges, please validate your credit card information. If all information is correct, please reach out to us through the Talkdesk Support Portal.
Note: To avoid several auto-recharges when we are activating this functionality, the current amount of credits must be higher than the threshold being defined.