With automated tasks, your agents can stay busy handling calls and avoid manually updating two systems. You can create the following rules (and more) to keep your agents busy work to a minimum:
- When a new contact calls, create a new contact in Nimble
- When a contact is updated in Talkdesk, update the contact in Nimble
- When an inbound call ends in Talkdesk, log a task in Nimble
- When a voicemail is left in Talkdesk, log a task in Nimble
- When a note is created in Talkdesk, create a note in Nimble
Automated tasks will help to streamline the support and sales process and enhance the quality of service that your team provides to customers.
To configure an automated task, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the 'Admin' tab. 
- Select 'Integrations'  and click the Nimble 'Settings' button.
- Click on 'Add your first automated task for Nimble' . Or, 'Add New Automated Task' if this is not the first automated task.
- Customize the automated task according to your needs.
- Click on 'Save'.
Follow these steps to set up an automated task for missed calls in Talkdesk.
Select the trigger as 'When an outbound call starts  in Talkdesk, then create contact  in Nimble'.
You can customize the information sent to Nimble by dragging the relevant fields into the text boxes, such as:
Drag the “caller’s number” trigger field 
Once finished, click 'Save'  to activate the automated task.
You can disable and re-enable this trigger at any time by switching the toggle to 'OFF' / 'ON' .