Freshservice integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required: just enter your Freshservice account information and the integration process is complete. Follow these steps to activate the integration.
Get your Freshservice API Key
To activate your Talkdesk and Freshservice integration, you first need an API Key.
- Log in to your Freshservice account.
- Open the dropdown menu  in the top-right corner.
- Select Profile Settings .
- Copy the API Key that you can find under Your API Key , on the right-hand side.
Activate Your Freshservice Integration in Talkdesk
Note: If you are in Talkdesk Workspace, you can access the integration and all features described below by navigating to the Talkdesk Builder app. For more information, please refer to this article.
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Navigate to Admin  > Integrations .
- Click Add New Integration . This will direct you to the “Available Integrations” page.
- Locate Freshservice in the list and click Add Integration  to proceed to its settings.
- Fill out the form with your Freshservice credentials:
- Your Freshservice subdomain .
- The API Key  you copied from your Freshservice account.
- Then, select the appropriate boxes  to synchronize contacts, interactions, and conversation history.
Once you have completed these steps, click Save  and that’s it! The Talkdesk and Freshservice integration is now complete and you can start adding your automations.