With automated tasks, your agents can stay busy handling calls and avoid manually updating two systems. You can create the following rules (and more) to keep your agents busy work to a minimum:
- When a call from a new contact is missed in Talkdesk, create a contact in OnePageCRM.
- When a call from an existing contact is missed in Talkdesk, add a note in OnePageCRM.
- When an outbound call starts in Talkdesk, create a contact in OnePageCRM.
- When an outbound call ends in Talkdesk, add a note in OnePageCRM.
Automated tasks will help to streamline the support and sales process and enhance the quality of service that your team provides to customers.
To configure an automated task, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an administrator.
- Navigate to Admin  > Integrations .
- Click on OnePageCRM .
- Click Add New Automated Task or Add your first automated task for OnePageCRM  if you don’t have any yet. This will take you to the automation configuration page.
- Customize the automated task according to your needs.
- Once finished, click Save at the bottom of the page.
Example: Creating a contact from an outbound call
Let’s take the example of creating contacts in OnePageCRM when Talkdesk starts an outbound call.
In section 1, "Choose a Talkdesk event and an action”, use the dropdown menus to configure a statement like “When an outbound call starts  in Talkdesk then create contact  in OnePageCRM”.
If desired, you can click Add filter in section 2, “Define event”, to fire this automation only when certain conditions are met.
See our full documentation on Automated Tasks Filters for more information.
In section 3, “Define action”, you can customize the details Talkdesk sends to OnePageCRM by dragging the relevant fields into the text boxes. For more information, read the article Automated Tasks Fields.
You can customize these fields according to your preferences, however, please note the First Name , and Last Name  fields are required for this automation.
Once the configuration is complete, click Save at the bottom of the page to activate the automated task. You can disable and re-enable this automated task at any time by switching the toggle to OFF / ON.
If you have any questions or would like any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.