With automated tasks, your agents can stay busy handling calls without having to go back and forth updating two systems with redundant information.
Once you have activated your LiveChat integration, you can start adding your automations.
To keep your agents' busy work to a minimum, you can create the following automated tasks (and more):
- When a call is missed, create a new ticket in LiveChat.
- When an agent logs in, change the agent’s status in LiveChat.
- When a call ends, create a new ticket in LiveChat.
- When an outbound call starts, change the agent’s status in LiveChat.
To configure an automated task, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the 'Admin' tab .
- Select 'Integrations'  and click the LiveChat 'Settings' button.
- Click on 'Add your first automated task for LiveChat' . Or, 'Add New Automated Task' if this is not the first automated task.
- Customize the automated task according to your needs.
- Click on 'Save'.
Follow these steps to set up an automated task for outbound calls in Talkdesk.
Select the trigger as 'When an outbound call starts  in Talkdesk, then change agent status  in LiveChat'.
Talkdesk will force a change in the agent’s status in LiveChat, either to ‘accepting chats’ or ‘not accepting chats’.
In this case, select 'not accepting tasks'  from the drop-down list:
Once finished, click 'Save'  to activate the automated task, and that’s it!
You can disable and re-enable this trigger at any time by switching the toggle to 'OFF' / 'ON' .
If you have any questions or need assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.