With automated tasks, your agents can stay busy handling calls without having to go back and forth updating two systems with redundant information. You can create the following rules to keep agent busy work to a minimum:
- When a contact is created in Talkdesk, create a customer in Kustomer
- When an inbound disposition code is set in Talkdesk, create a note in Kustomer
- When an outbound disposition code is set in Talkdesk, create a note in Kustomer
These automated tasks will help to streamline customer interactions and enhance the quality of service your team provides to customers.
To configure an automated task, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click the “Admin” tab .
- Click on “Integrations” and click the Kustomer “Settings” button .
- Click on “Add New Automated Task” .
- Customize the automated task according to your needs.
- Click “Save”.
Let’s walk through an example of creating the automated task: “When an outbound call disposition is set in Talkdesk then create a note in Kustomer” .
Select the event, "When an outbound call disposition is set" in Talkdesk  then the action, "create a note" in Kustomer .
Talkdesk will then automatically log a note in Kustomer, each time an outbound call disposition is set in Talkdesk.
You can customize the contact details to be sent to Kustomer by dragging the relevant fields into the text boxes, such as:
- Contact phone number: 
- Call start time: 
Once you complete this configuration, click "Save" to activate the automated task.