By setting an agent’s Client Integration, Admins can allow agents to pop open and search contacts on the selected integration straight from Callbar or Conversations.
When enabled, agents will see a badge next to the contact's initials targeting the selected integration.
Agents can then open the contact's profile directly on the integration by clicking the badge, which appears while connected to the call or while attempting to connect the agent and contact.
- With Talkdesk Agent Workspace generally available, on February 21st, 2022 we announced the End of Life (EoL) to Talkdesk Callbar. Access the full Announcement here. You may continue to use Callbar until the EoL date.
- Until the End of Support date, Talkdesk will guarantee support to this product by solving critical bugs and implementing minor fixes. New developments (i.e., new features) are not being delivered in Callbar, only Conversations.
- Upon the End of Support date, Talkdesk will no longer provide fixes or enhancements to the products, so we recommend upgrading to Talkdesk Agent Workspace to start leveraging Conversations.
How it works
Admins must first configure an integration and sync contacts to Talkdesk.
Subsequently, the integration is shown in the list of available Client Integrations.
Admins can also choose to have agents use only Talkdesk by selecting "Default". This is available for both Callbar and Conversations.
Agents can click the Talkdesk badge while connected to a contact to view their activity history.
Note: Talkdesk offers custom integration support for customers on select plans. This support may include your homegrown CRMs as long as they have contact sync options. Contact your Customer Success Manager or sales rep for more information.
Assigning Client Integrations per Agent
1. Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
2. Select Admin  and then Agents .
3. Click the name of the Agent to which you want to assign an integration :
4.Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
5. Select Admin  and then Agents .
6. Click the name of the Agent to which you want to assign an integration .
7. Scroll down to “Client Integration” .
8. Select the agent’s Client Integration from the drop-down list .
9. Save your changes at the bottom of the page.
Note: If an integration is selected and the agent does not exist yet in that integration, an error is displayed to inform admins that they should create the user on that integration first. Also, note that agents added to Talkdesk using Talkdesk for Salesforce Managed Package are automatically assigned to Salesforce as the Client Integration.
Assigning Client Integrations in bulk
1. Select the Agents tab .
2. Tick the agents to which you want to assign a Client Integration .
Note: You can also tick the box next to "Name" to select all agents.
3. Open the "Actions" drop-down and select Client Integration .
4. Select your desired Client Integration  and click Save .