The Talkdesk Phone Mobile App™ extends Talkdesk Phone capabilities to be used on the move from your mobile devices.
April 26, 2023
On Wednesday, April 26th, 2023, we will release version 2.0.0 of Talkdesk Phone Mobile app for Talkdesk Phone.
Version 2.0.0 includes the following features for Talkdesk Phone Mobile App for Android and iOS devices:
Personal User features
- Unconditional call forward: Allows users to forward all calls to a different number.
- Multi-language support for user voicemail announcements: Now, you can select one of nine languages to play the voicemail announcements.
- Support for 988 calls (suicide and crisis lifeline).
- Support for 112 and 999 emergency calls through the mobile native dialer.
- Report a problem option: Allows users to report issues.
- Support for Bluetooth devices: Users can change devices during a call (now also available for Android devices).
Integration with user’s mobile device
- iOS's devices can now present the personal contacts’ name in the Recents tab.
Note: This version is available in the US, Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
November 14, 2022
On Monday, November 14th, 2022, we will release the Talkdesk Phone Mobile App™ for Talkdesk Phone for the United States and Canada.
The Talkdesk Phone Mobile App, as an extension of the Talkdesk Phone™ product, is designed for users that require access to their business telephony service on the go. Your team can make and receive calls, anywhere, with all the necessary information on their mobile devices.
This release includes the Talkdesk Phone Mobile App for Android and iOS devices, including the following features:
Personal User features
- Make and receive calls.
- Access to recent calls & click to call.
- Search and click to call other Talkdesk Phone users.
- Speaker, Bluetooth, mute, hold, and a keypad.
- Access to a personal voicemail box.
- Do Not Disturb.
- Selection of outbound caller ID.
- Emergency 911 calls to a generic sorting center (*costs may apply).
Integration with users' mobile device
- Missed call notifications.
- Ability to configure Talkdesk Phone Mobile App as the preferred dialer, allowing users to take and make calls to a contact created in the mobile device directly within the application.
- Ability to present the name of personal contacts when receiving and making calls inside the application.