Talkdesk AI Trainer™ is a no-code AI model training tool for better automation using human-in-the-loop technology. For more information, please visit our AI Trainer documentation.
September 21, 2023
On Thursday, September 21st, 2023, Talkdesk is releasing a new version of AI Trainer™:
- Generative AI Observability Dashboard: You can get insights on the performance and issues of the Generative AI use case of automatically summarized interactions. Then, you are able to understand if summaries are being generated, the percentage of modified summaries, and the word similarity between a summary generated by AI and the one submitted by an agent.
Note: This feature is only available in Preview mode in the US and EU regions. Canada region to come soon.
June 29, 2023
On Thursday, June 29th, 2023, Talkdesk is releasing a new version of AI Trainer™:
- Talkdesk Virtual Agent™ utterances belonging to non-trainable intents removed from AI Trainer: Since some Virtual Agent components and their corresponding intents are non-trainable, they are no longer displayed on AI Trainer. This allows you to focus on the most important phrases that can actively improve the quality of intent models linked to Talkdesk Virtual Agent.
Note: All utterances belonging to non-trainable intents and which are currently present on AI Trainer will be removed from your Inbox, Training tasks, Quality check, and Launch pages.
List of non-trainable components in Virtual Agent:
- Split flow.
- Execute Action.
- Search Knowledge.
- Quick reply.
February 8, 2023
On Wednesday, February 8th, 2023, Talkdesk® is releasing a new version of AI Trainer™.
- Precision metric: Automatically calculates a precision score for each AI model and its intents. Supervisors and Admins can view the performance of models and intents on the Models page (as seen above), via the proportion’s automatic calculation of phrases that were correctly identified as being part of an intent.
You can easily see if an intent model is sufficiently trained, and focus on the models and intents that require the most training on the Precision score graphic on the Trends page (as seen above).
Note: This metric is only available after the first complete review of an intent on the Quality Check page (Agreement process).
- Custom vocabularies automatically available: Once a new Speech-to-Text model is created and configured on AI Launchpad, the custom vocabulary is immediately available, so common transcription mistakes can be corrected and the overall accuracy of speech-to-text (STT) transcriptions improved.
Note: Custom vocabularies are only available for customers with a Premium subscription to the CXA package.
September 28, 2022
On Wednesday, September 28th, 2022, Talkdesk®is releasing a new version of AI Trainer™.
We are introducing new enhancements and fixes, including:
Training tasks page: Now, Agents have a new labeling experience. Tasks (labeling of phrases/utterances) are divided into sets of ten tasks each, and it is possible to follow progress.
A simple user interface helps Agents correctly and quickly classify utterances through the options “Yes”, “No”, and “Not sure”. This feature also provides the interaction’s context of the phrase, as well as examples (training phrases) of the identified intent.
Note: Only Agents can access this page.
Amazon LEX connector: An Admin using, or planning to use, Amazon Lex as the Natural Language Understanding platform, can connect with Talkdesk AI Trainer™ to easily fine-tune its intent models. AI Trainer can automatically collect intent data from Amazon Lex and give a simplified and non-technical way to train its intent models.
Alerts page: All issues found on Amazon Lex models will be listed under the new Alerts page.
Note: This page is only visible to Supervisors and Admins.
Entities on Talkdesk Intent Service: Supervisors and Admins can manage entities on AI Trainer when the model provider is Talkdesk Intent Service on AI Settings (one of the providers used for AI models behind products such as Talkdesk Agent Assist™ and Talkdesk Interaction Analytics™).
September 7, 2022
On Wednesday, September 7th, 2022, Talkdesk®is releasing a new version of AI Trainer™.
We are introducing new enhancements and fixes, including:
Inbox page: New triage rules reduce the amount of clutter in the Inbox. This helps agents focus on labeling relevant phrases/utterances that are representative of the latest business changes.
Now, the Inbox page only displays the last 150 phrases, making the process of labeling tasks less vast and more attainable. Searching and filtering on this page are applied to all the inbox’s content, sticking also to the 150 results limit.
- Fixed a bug where parameters, that were not being used, were removed from their corresponding intents whenever any intent would be updated.
May 14, 2021
On Friday, May, 14th, 2021, we will release Talkdesk AI Trainer™.
Talkdesk AI Trainer is a new product that enables clients to automate their contact center in a better and faster way. Talkdesk AI Trainer allows agents and supervisors to observe, validate, and quickly improve AI models through clicks, rather than code.
The system also ensures that multiple agents can work together to develop a consensus relating to a correct update, allowing supervisors to focus on reviewing suggestions and deploying the right update.
This release includes the following main features:
- Speech-to-text Vocabulary Training: This feature enables correcting speech-to-text (STT) transcriptions, improving the accuracy in detecting product names, and fixing pronunciation errors. In addition, it collects wrong transcriptions from other systems that use speech-to-text.
- Intent Model Training: AI Trainer users could train intents by feeding the system with synthetic data in the form of training phrases, or using a quality assurance system called “Agreement” to ensure the right suggestions from agents are reviewed and deployed by the supervisors.
- Training Custom Entities: With this feature, users can annotate custom entities in training phrases for intent models, which enables more complex conversational flows, and speeds up conversations by training AI to recognize context.
How to Install
If you wish to start using AI Trainer, please contact your Account Executive or Customer Success Manager.