Installing the Outreach integration is a simple process.
Activating the Outreach Connector in Talkdesk
To activate the Outreach integration, follow these steps:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Go to the Admin section .
- Select the Integrations tab .
- Click Add integration .
- Scroll down until you find “Talkdesk Outreach Connector”, or use the Search box in the upper right corner. Select the Add integration  button.
- Choose the desired options for the integration:
- “Synchronize Contacts”: Import and synchronize contacts from Outreach.
- “Synchronize Agents”: Match agents in Outreach to Talkdesk agents with the same email address.
- “Contact Types”: Type of Contacts to be loaded.
- Once you have selected all the options, click the Connect Talkdesk Outreach Connector button. This will open a new browser page in Outreach.
- Log into an Outreach account with Administrator privileges.
- If the set-up was done correctly, you see a screen confirming that the integration was successfully installed.
- You can close this tab and go back to the Talkdesk configuration page. Then, refresh your browser to update the integration configuration page.
Note: Integrations installed using OAuth authentication cannot be modified once the installation is completed. The only way to change a value or option is to remove the integration and add it again.