Talkdesk CX Sensors™ is an alert system that allows supervisors to improve interaction quality by detecting customer experience events in real-time. With CX Sensors, you can set up alerts based on specific keywords or phrases, so you can proactively coach agents and avoid escalations.
Enabling real-time transcription for CX Sensors
To enable real-time transcription for CX Sensors, please follow the instructions provided in the Configuring AI Launchpad documentation.
Accessing CX Sensors
To access the "CX Sensors" page, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Talkdesk account on workspace using your credentials .
2. Click on the Interaction Analytics  option.
3. Select the CX Sensors tab .
When accessing the "CX Sensors" page, you will be presented with a list of your currently defined CX Sensors, as well as the following data:
- Refresh : By clicking on this button, all the information displayed on the list will be updated.
- You’ll see the total number of configured CX Sensors .
- Create Sensor button : Click this button to open the “Create Sensor” side panel, where you can define your sensor’s characteristics.
- “Sensor name” : The name given to the sensor.
- “Category” : The category defined for the sensor.
- “# Hits” : Updated number of sensor hits.
- The arrow next to “# Hits” provides the ordering of the list.
- Pencil icon : By clicking on the pencil icon, it will open the “Edit Sensor” side panel.
- More Options button : If you select this button, both the notifications ON/OFF toggle and the “Delete sensor” disappear.