What are cards for?
- The aim of cards in Knowledge Management is to reduce the time agents and customers spend looking for information, and allow managers/supervisors/administrators to quickly find answers.
- Be flexible enough to allow managers to tailor the card to their specific circumstances, giving them more control over which answers are shown and increase the accuracy of responses to agents and customers
How does the feature work?
- A card can be configured to suit the user’s preferences by tailoring to specific ring groups, intents, channels, and, in the future, languages. A card can be assigned to multiple intents, ring groups, and channels.
- Assigning a ring group to a card means that card will only ever be returned to an interaction that comes via that ring group.
- Assigning a channel to a card means that card will only ever be returned to an interaction that comes via that channel.
- Assigning an intent to a card means that whenever an intent is detected via AI Trainer then Agent Assist will return the best matching variation of that card to the agent.
- A user can create variations of a card that can be used for different answers to questions, similar answers to a certain topic, or related topics.
- Variations can be customized based on the factors listed above except intents, which are applied to all variations.
- Tags can be used to create organizational card structures. Multiple tags can be attached to cards, allowing knowledge managers to search and locate groups of cards. In the future, this will extend to setting permissions and workflows based on a specific tag.
How do I manage cards I’ve created?
- In the search bar, users can enter keywords or phrases that will produce a relevant list of results.
- There are several quick filters available that users can access to filter the list based on Tags, Ring_groups, Channels, and, in the future, language.
- With the Tag filter, a user can select multiple tags and determine whether they want to see results for cards that contains one of the specified tags or see results for cards that contain all the specified tags.
- The filters are dynamic, so that when one filter is applied the others are updated to only allow users to select options from options that will produce results.
- If a user searches with active filters, then the search will only be performed on cards that meet the set criteria.
- If a user has already searched and then applies filters, the filters will only be applied to results of the search entered.
- Clicking on a card from the list will open the card in the side panel, where a user can edit the content or the configuration of the card.
- Clicking on the bin icon will archive the card.
Where can a user access the feature?
- Through the Knowledge Management application that will be installed for all new and existing customers. In the Cards section of the left hand navigation and the default welcome screen for users of Knowledge Management there is a button to Create cards, which will open a side panel with the fields a user needs to create a card.