When clicking on Virtual Agent, you will be able to see the Session monitor tab.
When selecting this tab, supervisors can:
- monitor the ongoing sessions in the Active section .
- see the session history in the History section .
To help supervisors monitor the live sessions, the Active tab provides the ability to perform the following actions:
- hiding or displaying the escalated interactions .
- searching by contact name or number .
- filtering the interactions by date, channel, or virtual agent name .
- seeing the incoming call’s phone number .
- seeing the virtual agent that is handling the call .
- seeing the sentiment analysis perceived throughout the conversation .
- seeing the contact start time and date .
- seeing the call’s duration .
- seeing whether the call was escalated at some point . By clicking on the icon, a side drawer will open, containing more information about the escalation.
The History tab presents a similar structure, but additionally enables supervisors to clearly identify gaps in the conversations  since the rows, containing conversations in which the speech was not fully understood by the virtual agent, are highlighted in red.