Managing QM/QM Assist Settings
Administrators with the Quality Management Assist (QM Assist) add-on also have access to configurable options on:
- How calls are evaluated by AI.
- How the system manages evaluations in the “AI Pending” status.
Note: The configuration of “AI Evaluations” is only available to users who have QM Assist enabled.
Configuring AI Evaluations in QM Assist
To start configuring the “AI Evaluations” performed by Quality Management Assist, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Talkdesk account, and go to the Assign Evaluations section . Note: The Assign Evaluations section is not visible to users who don’t have permission to see either the “Random Sample” or the “AI Settings” features.
2. Select the AI Evaluations tab  and optionally fill in the following options:
- “Automatically evaluate” : Here, you can choose the percentage of calls per agent picked by QM Assist to be AI evaluated. The percentage of agent calls to be automatically evaluated by QM Assist can be from 0% up to 100%. E.g., if you choose 50%, this means that in every 100 calls, QM Assist automatically evaluates approximately half of them. This setting allows admins to control the number of evaluations being performed. Note: The % of calls evaluated is approximate, since the system is picking the calls as they happen, and it doesn’t know how many will be made. For a 10% configuration, it means the system will pick 10 calls out of every 100.
- “Direction type” : Select which type of calls are picked by QM assist (Inbound, Outbound, and/or Both).
- “Call duration” : Insert a minimum and/or maximum call length.
- If you leave “Call duration” blank, no minimum/maximum duration will be considered.
- You can type a minimum without setting a maximum, and vice-versa.
- “Automatically delete AI Pending evaluations after” : In this case, the evaluation in the “AI pending” status will be automatically deleted from the list after the number of days inserted in this option. Then, the system will remove all the QM assist evaluations in the “AI pending” status that has a creation date greater than the chosen expiration date.
- If you do not select this configuration, the AI Pending evaluations will never expire.
- You can insert a value ranging from 0 to a maximum of 365 days. In case 0 is chosen, the evaluations where the AI wasn’t able to fully score the interaction (“AI Pending”) will be discarded.
- “Consider as AI pending only evaluations with a completion rate of” : If you select this option, the AI pending evaluations that are below the indicated percentage will be discarded.
3. Save your changes .