The “Dashboards” page in Talkdesk Interaction Analytics™ provides a high-level overview of your customer's interactions. Use the filters to narrow down the analysis, ensuring you get the insights you need when you need them.
When accessing the “Dashboards” page, you will see the following data:
- “Intent with Sentiment”  bubbles: Clickable shortcuts that take you to conversations tagged to a selected intent. The bubbles correspond to the most discussed topics and their related sentiments, allowing you to compare the dimension of each intent and understand the most predominant sentiment in each intent. The results of each bubble are based on the matches of a given interaction and on the overall customer sentiment. By hovering the cursor over a bubble, you will see the intent’s sentiment percentage, as well as the number of results per sentiment.
Note: Interaction Analytics Customer Sentiment is not related to Talkdesk CSAT, but rather an AI-fueled Sentiment detection based on individual utterance transcripts.
- “Overall Customer Sentiment”  information: The customer sentiment across the three possible levels (“Positive”, “Neutral”, and/or “Negative”).
- “Top Saved Search Keywords” : The keywords with the highest number of mentions in your customers’ interactions, as well as the overall sentiment of the transcriptions in which the keywords have been detected. These keywords are based on your saved searches so, if you use this feature within Search, you can control what is shown.
- Filters  menu: Access all the filters applicable to your dashboard.
- “Time period” : Taken into consideration by all the visualizations on the dashboard. It can be controlled by using the timeframe filter.
- “Customer Sentiment”  timeline chart: This visualization presents your customer’s sentiment over time, with a default time period of 3 months. The data aggregation level will adapt to any changes to the timeframe filter (querying data for the entire year will present it on a monthly basis, whereas querying it for the past 3 months will display the data on a weekly basis).
Note: The default timeframe filter is “last 3 months”.
When hovering over a specific bar in the “Customer Sentiment” timeline chart, you will see a pop-up window that adds details to the information shown. In essence, you will see the actual distribution of the interactions across all three possible sentiments .
With filters, you can control what data you want to analyze within your dashboard. To apply them, please follow these steps:
1. Use the “When” filter, to define the time period the dashboard should search for. Select the drop-down arrow , on the right-hand side of the “When” section.
2. Choose one of the options .
If you select Custom , a new window appears:
3. Choose the timeframe filter dates .
4. When you’re done, click on the Apply button .
You can also filter by “Ring groups” and “Channels”:
1. Choose the “Ring groups”  and/or the “Channels”  by clicking on the drop-down arrow.
2. Click on the Apply button .
Note: All filters selected in this section will be applied to all the visualizations on the dashboard page.