You can start exploring all the Talkdesk Guardian™ functionalities, such as “Cases”, by following these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as Admin.
- Click on My Apps .
- On the pop-up screen, select Guardian .
A new window will appear, and you will be redirected to Guardian’s “Homepage”.
3. Select Logs .
On the “Logs” page you can see the number of sessions for the filtered time frame.
Plus, if you look below, you can see your agents’ activities (namely, the login and logout exact time), the operating system they were using, the IP address, and the Single sign-on (SSO) information, notifying if the user accessed Guardian through an authentication service.
By clicking on the “Table Options”  you can choose how many items you can see per page.
In “Logs”, you also have the option to filter by a selected time frame and by agent name.
Note: By default, it shows data of the “Last 24 hours”, but you can use the filters and select a date up to one year back.
1. Choose the “Filters” icon .
2. Click on the drop-down arrow, and select the agent’s name .
3. Select what you want to “Include”  (all the sessions or just one in specific).
4. On the “Login” field, choose  the time frame.
5. To filter by the “Logout” time, click on the drop-down arrow  and select a time frame.
There is also the possibility to export the results to a CSV file.
1. Select the arrow icon .
The exported CSV file will be visible at the bottom of the screen. To open the file, click on it.