The Salesforce High Velocity Sales (HVS) module is a solution designed to speed up the sales process.
If you are using Talkdesk for Salesforce, you can enable HVS to allow your agents to click to call and automatically mark a call as “completed” when the call ends, moving it to the next step of the sales cadence process. Without this, “mark complete” would be a manual step. The information on call dispositions will be passed as well, so you can decide the workflow depending on this.
Please follow these instructions to set up HVS.
Besides this, to use High Velocity Sales, please confirm if the feature is enabled on your Salesforce org and that users have all the required licenses and permissions.
- On your Salesforce account, navigate to Lightning Setup .
- Perform a Quick Find for “High Velocity Sales”, and then click on High Velocity Sales .
Defining Call Results for Branching
If the goal is to use decision points based on Call Results, on Sales Cadence’s workflows, you can map the Call Results on Salesforce with the Dispositions in your Talkdesk account, through the HVS page of the Setup.
- Go to section 3 Configure High Velocity Sales .
- Click on the Edit button in “Define Call Results for Branching option”.
- Click the toggle to enable it .
- Under “Call Results Values”  add the Dispositions from your Talkdesk account, so that they match the Call Results you wish to use.
- Hit the Save button .
- Make sure to write the Dispositions exactly as they are on your Talkdesk account (including capitalization).
- For this configuration, Dispositions cannot include commas (e.g., “Not answered, try later”); this is not possible because Salesforce uses the comma as a separator character to allow us to relate two different Dispositions to the same Call Result. If you have Dispositions containing commas and you wish to use them as Call Results, you can edit those Dispositions. Learn how by checking the article Dispositions.
Enabling and Configuring High Velocity Sales on Talkdesk for Salesforce
After confirming the configurations above, you can proceed with the enablement of the HVS feature on Talkdesk for Salesforce, by following these steps:
- Go to Talkdesk Admin  > Settings .
- Scroll down to the “High Velocity Sales” section and enable the feature by clicking on the toggle .
- In “Mark calls as completed on”, select the most suitable option  for HVS lists:
- an outbound call ends, or
- an outbound call disposition is set
Note: If you choose the option “an outbound call ends” then all settings related to Call Results will not work properly (decision points on Sales Cadence or reporting), because when a call ends the information related to the Disposition is not available.
- Disable the "Mark calls missed as completed" toggle  if you are not willing to mark a call as completed on HVS lists when the call is missed. By default, this option is enabled.
- Hit Save .
Once HVS is enabled, you and your team can start leveraging it.
For more information, please read the article Using Salesforce High Velocity Sales (HVS).