In order to setup the Okta SAML 2.0 Single Sign-on (SSO) with Talkdesk follow these steps:
Get Your Okta Credentials
First you need to obtain your Okta credentials. Log into your Okta account and:
- From the administrator Dashboard, click on 'Add Applications' . Or, select Applications > Applications.
- Search for Talkdesk in the search bar  or locate it in the alphabetical list.
- Click on 'Add' .
Enter your account details:
- 'Application label': “Talkdesk” 
- 'Subdomain': i.e. if you login to: https://mycompany.mytalkdesk.com, you need to enter: mycompany 
- Press 'Done' 
- Next, select the 'Sign On' tab 
- Right-click where it says "Identity Provider Metadata" and select 'Copy Link Address' . Make sure you save this link as you will need it to complete the integration in Talkdesk.
Activate Okta SSO in Talkdesk
Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and do the following:
- Select the 'Admin' section  at the top of the page.
- Click the 'Preferences' tab .
- Next to 'Single Sign-On Provider', change the setting to Okta .
- Paste the link saved in step  in the 'Enter your Okta Metadata URL' field .
- 'Save' your changes .
Your SSO provider is ready! To log in to the Talkdesk main web application or Callbar using your Okta credentials, simply follow the instructions in the article Talkdesk Single Sign-on.