In order to set up the Okta SAML 2.0 Single Sign-on (SSO) with Talkdesk, follow these steps:
Get Your Okta Credentials
First, you need to obtain your Okta credentials.
- Log in to your Okta account.
- From the administrator Dashboard, click on Add Applications , or select Applications > Applications.
- Search for Talkdesk in the search bar  or locate it in the alphabetical list.
- Click on Add .
5. Enter your account details:
- “Application label”: “Talkdesk” .
- “Subdomain”: i.e., if you log in to: https://mycompany.mytalkdesk.com, you need to enter: mycompany .
- Press Done .
6. Next, select the Sign On tab .
7. Right-click on Identity Provider Metadata and select “Copy Link Address” . Make sure you save this link as you will need it to complete the integration in Talkdesk.
Activate Okta SSO in Talkdesk
Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and do the following:
- Select the Admin section  at the top of the page.
- Click the Preferences tab .
- Next to “Single Sign-On Provider”, change the setting to “Okta” .
- Paste the link saved in step 7 in the “Enter your Okta Metadata URL” field .
- Save your changes .
The configuration of your SSO provider is ready! To log in to the Talkdesk main web application or Callbar using your Okta credentials, simply follow the instructions in the article Talkdesk Single Sign-on.