The Talkdesk for Slack integration allows you to send messages to Slack based on Talkdesk events (e.g., call missed, voicemail left, etc.). With this tool, Talkdesk can send real-time chat alerts to your colleagues to streamline how customers and agents engage Talkdesk.
Note: If you are in Talkdesk Workspace, you can access the integration and all features described below by navigating to the Talkdesk Builder app. For more information, please refer to this article.
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and navigate to Admin  > Integrations .
- Note: Your role must contain the appropriate permissions to see these options. Learn more at Team Roles.
- Click Add New Integration . This will take you to the "Available Integrations" list.
- Scroll down and locate Slack. Click Add Integration  to proceed to the integration’s configuration page.
- Once at the configuration page, click the Add to Slack  button.
- If your browser already recognizes an active session in Slack, simply confirm the workspace Talkdesk found, click Allow , and proceed to step 12 at the bottom of the page.
Incorrect Workspace or No Log In
Chrome may not recognize you have an active Slack session. Alternatively, it may find a Slack workspace unrelated to the one you wish to integrate (for instance, if you have a sandbox and production Slack instance).
- If for any reason Chrome finds an incorrect Slack workspace, click the dropdown menu  on the top right and select Sign in to another workspace .
- If Chrome couldn’t find an active Slack session or if you’ve selected to sign into a different workspace, Talkdesk will prompt you to enter your Slack workspace’s domain name .
- Once entered, click Continue . This will prompt you to log into Slack.
- Enter your credentials and click Sign in .
- If accepted, you’ll be redirected to a confirmation page indicating Slack was successfully added to Talkdesk! Simply click Return to your account  and log back into Talkdesk.
Once you’ve logged back into Talkdesk, you can begin configuring Slack’s automations!