Olark integration setup is quick and easy. No programming is required; just enter your Olark account information and the integration process is complete.
Get Your Olark Site ID
To complete this step, make sure that you have an Olark account as you will need your site ID.
- Log in to your Olark account.
- Click 'Settings'  on the top menu.
- Select 'Installation'  from the left sidebar.
- In the Installation section, you can easily find your 'Site ID' .
- Copy this string so you can use it later in Talkdesk.
Activate the Olark Integration in Talkdesk
Follow these steps to activate the Integration:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the 'Admin'  tab at the top of the page.
- Select the 'Integrations'  tab and click on the Olark 'Connect'  button.
Fill out the form with your Olark credentials:
- Enter the Site ID  from the previous step.
- Select the appropriate boxes  to synchronize contacts and chat interactions.
Once you have completed these steps, click 'Save' , and that's it!
The Talkdesk and LiveChat is now complete and information will be synchronized between the two accounts.
Note: You will only see contacts and interactions that happened after the integration was activated.