Setting up the SnapEngage integration is simple.
No programming is required; just enter your Talkdesk and SnapEngage account information and the integration process is complete.
Get Your Talkdesk Webhook Key
First, you need to obtain your Talkdesk Webhook key.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the 'Admin' tab  at the top of the page.
- Select the 'Integrations' tab  and click on the SnapEngage 'Connect'  button.
In the page that opens, do the following:
- Copy the 'Webhook Key'  and paste it somewhere safe.
- Select the appropriate boxes  to synchronize contacts and interactions. You can also configure this later.
- Click on 'Save' .
Activate Your Integration in SnapEngage
Now that you have the Webhook key, log in to your SnapEngage account and:
- Click on the 'Settings' tab  on the left menu bar.
- Select the 'Integrations' tab .
- Click on 'Integration API' .
Configure the integration settings:
- In 'Use Integration API', paste the URL https://crm-bridges.talkdeskapp.com/snapengage/webhooks and paste the Webhook Key at the end, after the slash (/) . For example: https://crm-bridges.talkdeskapp.com/snapengage/webhooks/12345i
- In 'Configure Integration', select 'Only send chat transcript to destination when visitor email address is valid' .
Note: This option will filter all events where the contact email is empty.
- Make sure your email address is correct , to receive a copy of offline messages and chat transcripts.
- Select if you wish to receive offline messages, chat transcripts, or both .
- Click on 'Save Changes' , and that's it!
The Talkdesk and SnapEngage Integration is now activated and information will be synchronized between both systems.
If there is an email address match between a SnapEngage chat and one of your Talkdesk contacts, the Activity tab of the contact will be updated with the chat details.
If you have any questions about this integration, please contact [email protected]