Setting up the SnapEngage integration is simple.
No programming is required; just enter your Talkdesk and SnapEngage account information and the integration process is complete.
Get Your Talkdesk Webhook Key
First, you need to obtain your Talkdesk Webhook key.
Follow these steps:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the 'Admin' tab  at the top of the page.
- Select the 'Integrations' tab  and click on the SnapEngage 'Connect'  button.
In the page that opens, do the following:
- Copy the 'Webhook Key' .
- Select the appropriate boxes  to synchronize contacts and interactions. You can also configure this later.
- Click on 'Save' .
Activate Your Integration in SnapEngage
Now that you have the Webhook key, log in to your SnapEngage account.
- Click on the 'Settings' tab  on the left menu bar.
- Select the 'Integrations' tab .
- Click on 'Open API' .
- In the 'Use Event API' section, paste the Webhook key in the 'post event URL' field, after the slash (/) .
- In the 'Configure Integration' section, select 'Only send chat transcript to destination when visitor email address is valid' .
Note: This option will filter all events where the contact email is empty.
- Make sure your email address is correct , to receive a copy of offline messages and chat transcripts.
- Click on 'Save Changes' , and that's it!
The Talkdesk and SnapEngage Integration is now activated and information will be synchronized between both systems.
If you have any questions about this integration, or if you would like assistance configuring it, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our call center software product experts at firstname.lastname@example.org.