Setting up the SnapEngage integration is simple.
No programming is required; just enter your Talkdesk and SnapEngage account information and the integration process is complete.
Get Your Talkdesk Webhook Key
First, you need to obtain your Talkdesk Webhook key by following these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Navigate to Admin  > Integrations .
- Click Add New Integration .
- Locate SnapEngage in the list of integrations and click Add Integration . This will take you to the integration’s settings page.
- Copy the Webhook Key  and the URL given in this field’s note (https://crm-bridges.talkdeskapp.com/snapengage/webhooks/). Paste them somewhere safe.
- Select the appropriate boxes  to synchronize contacts and interactions. You can also configure this later.
- Click on Save .
Activate Your Integration in SnapEngage
Now that you have the Webhook key, we’ll use it to finish the integration’s setup on SnapEngage.
- Log in to your SnapEngage account.
- Click on the Settings  tab on the left menu bar.
- Select the Integrations  tab.
- Click on Integration API .
Configure the integration settings as follows:
- In Use Integration API , paste the URL and Webhook Key copied above (see step 5):
- Add the Webhook Key after the slash (/). For example: https://www.talkdesk.com/snapengage/webhooks/1234567a
- In “Chat Transcript”, select Only send chat transcript to destination when visitor email address is valid .
- Note: This option will filter all events where the contact email is empty.
- Make sure your email address  is correct to receive a copy of offline messages and chat transcripts.
- Check the boxes  to define whether you’ll receive offline messages or chat transcripts.
- Once these settings are correct, click Save Changes . The integration between Talkdesk and SnapEngage is now activated and information will be synchronized between both systems.
If there is an email address match between a SnapEngage chat and one of your Talkdesk contacts, the Activity tab of the contact will be updated with the chat details.
If you have any questions about this integration, please contact Talkdesk Support .