To activate the Talkdesk and Shopify integration, you will first need to generate an API Key in your Shopify account.
1. Log in to your Shopify account as an Administrator and select Apps .
2. Click on the link Manage private apps .
3. Click on Create a new private app .
4. Type in a name for your app and, if you wish, add an “Emergency developer email” .
5. Check and set the appropriate “Permissions” . You can also do this later.
6. Click on Save . The authentication information will be updated.
7. Confirm your action by clicking on I understand, create the app .
8. Copy the generated “API key” and the “Password” .
Now that you have the authentication details, you will need to activate your Shopify integration in Talkdesk.
9. Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and click on Admin .
10. Select the Integrations  tab.
11. Click on Add New Integration .
12. Navigate to the Shopify integration and click on Add Integration .
You will now have to fill out the form with your Shopify details.
13. Enter your subdomain in the “Account name” field .
14. Paste the API Key and Password  that you copied from Shopify.
15. Select the appropriate boxes  to synchronize contacts, interactions and conversation history.
16. Click on Save .
The Talkdesk and Shopify integration is now complete. You can start adding your automations.