To activate the Talkdesk and Shopify integration, you will first need to generate an API Key in your Shopify account.
To do so, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Shopify account as an Administrator and select Settings .
- Click on the link Apps and Sale Channels .
- Choose Develop Apps .
- Click Create an app 
- Name your app .
- Click on Create an app .
- Go to Configure Admin API scopes to add the necessary scopes .
- Include the following scopes: “write_orders, read_orders”, “write_customers”, and “read_customers”  and then click on Save .
- Double-check scopes ,click Install app , and then Install.
- When the installation is complete, click on API credentials  and save the API Key  and the Admin API access token. To copy the Admin API access token, click Reveal token once . It will not be possible to copy the token again.
Now that you have the authentication details, you will need to activate your Shopify integration in Talkdesk.
Note: If you are in Talkdesk Workspace, you can access the integration and all features described below by navigating to the Talkdesk Builder app. For more information, please check this article.
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator and click on Admin .
- Select the Integrations  tab.
- Click on Add New Integration .
- Navigate to the Shopify integration and click on Add Integration .
- You will now have to fill out the form with your Shopify details.
- Enter your subdomain in the “Account name” field .
- Paste the API Key in the API key field and the Admin API access token in the Password field  that you copied from Shopify.
- Click on Save .
The Talkdesk and Shopify integration is now complete. You can start adding your automations.